Thank You for visiting our website and browsing this Privacy page that highlights our commitment to protecting your privacy and credentials.
Markup Designs Pvt. Ltd respects your privacy and ensures that it is protected by any means. However, users are under no obligation to give personal details while accessing the official site of Markup Designs when user information is required for the identification process. You can rest assured that the provided information will only be used as stated in the privacy statement.
General Data Protection Regulation GDPR
We know the priority of this regulatory change for customers and take all the measures to follow its guidelines. For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation 2018, you can contact us at email@example.com.
Information We Collect About You
We collect the following types of information:
- An individual may be identified by name, telephone number, and email address.
- The information that is about you individually but doesn’t identify you, like your company name and role in the company.
How We Collect Information?
We collect the information:
- When you directly provide it to us by entering the details.
- When you navigate the site, the details collection may automatically contain usage details, IP addresses, web beacons, cookies, and other tracking technologies.
Information You Provide To Us
The details we receive through our website include:
- Information you give us by filling out online forms or registering on our site may include details when requesting further information, subscribing to our blog, requesting questions, applying for a job, or requesting a demo.
- Your name, location, address, company name, phone number, or email address.
- Records of your correspondence to contact us like an email address or phone number.
- The site also allows users to submit their resumes. Any details provided to us through our resumes section will be kept with us confidently and used for only employment purposes. Such details are not shared with external agencies or third parties.
Information Collected Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
Many users navigate through our site, and we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect some details about your patterns, browsing actions, and equipment, including:
- Details about your internet connection and computer, like browser type, operating system, IP address, or domain
- Information of your visit to our site, including location, traffic data, communication data, or logs.
Technologies we use to collect data include:
User information – We collect details from your mobile device or web browser every time you access our site.
Log files – We collect location-specific and demographic information like age, gender, ZIP code, favorites, interests, names, and other personal details.
Cookies – Cookies are stored in web browsers by the webserver. We use different cookies to make it easier for you to navigate our site.
Web beacons/web bugs in emails – Web pages on our emails may contain small electronic files as such web beacons or web bugs.
Local shared object and flash cookies – Some features of our website may use located stored objects to get stored information for navigation purposes.
We do not use your personal information for any trade or business with any third parties for commercial gains. We use several technological measures to ensure your data privacy and restricted access to personal data is secure.
Why We Use Your Data
We collect your personal data to meet our legitimate requirements and efficient service delivery as per the law of the land. We use your data solely for the enhancement of our services. We mainly use your information for the following purposes:
- To provide our services seamlessly.
- To enhance our communication to ensure prompt replies and solutions.
- To analyze our clients’ requirements.
Upkeeping Transparency and Professional Values
Markup Designs Pvt. Ltd. is a globally-renowned organization that offers consulting services for Mobile Applications, web development, UI/UX designing, software development, digital transformation, and other IT services. Since 2012, we have been serving many global clients. We always strive to fulfill our organizational objectives by maintaining value-based relationships with our esteemed clients. We upkeep transparency and professional values throughout an ongoing project.